Enjoy a little luxury in rural Northamptonshire
Work has begun at Field View, Middleton in Northamptonshire, on a new development of only three new stone built 4 bedroom homes in an attractive rural village setting.
Set in a private enclave, each new home has been sensitively designed using materials which are found on many local buildings including natural coursed limestone and slate tiles. The individual double car ports also feature oak frames with rustic cladding and pantile roofs
Each home has been built to a high specification and for contemporary living. The new houses feature:
- luxury kitchens with a range of integrated appliances
- essential storage including pantries and utility rooms
- stylish bathrooms with contemporary baths and ensuites to main bedrooms
- double car ports and dedicated parking spaces
- private rear gardens with patio areas
- timber bi-folding doors from dining rooms and French doors from lounges
- galleried landings to let light flood into spacious entrance halls
- exterior lighting and tap.
Middleton and the adjoining village of Cottingham are well served for everyday essentials, sharing a pub, restaurant, primary school and community owned village store/café. There is also a wealth of shopping, leisure and cultural opportunities to be found nearby in the market towns of Market Harborough, Corby and Uppingham.
Despite its attractive rural location, Middleton is well connected with proximity to major roads including the A14 (linking with the M1 and M6). For rail users there are regular services to London St Pancras International from Corby (fastest journey time 1 hour 10 mins) and Market Harborough (fastest journey time 1 hour). Middleton/Cottingham are served by two bus services, the No. 67 (Gretton to Market Harborough) and the RF1 (Oakham to Corby).
Plot 1 – Barley House 223 sq m
Plot 2 – Corn House 223 sq m