Chapel Lane, Ailsworth, Cambridgeshire
Hereward Homes has once again chosen the tranquil rural village of Ailsworth as a preferred location for an exciting new development of only four stone built detached homes. Chapel Lane, located a stone’s throw from open countryside, is only 5 miles from the thriving city of Peterborough and within easy reach of major road and rail routes.
The development comprises 4 new stone built four bedroom homes offering a choice of layouts which are perfect for family living and home working. All provide spacious contemporary interiors with luxury features throughout, but it’s not just the interiors which provide a real wow factor. The houses transition beautifully into the rear gardens via large Bi-fold doors onto a Sandstone paved area from which the views of the lawns, trees and hedges can be appreciated.
The four new stone built houses use natural building materials to blend in with their village surroundings incorporating Collyweston slate style roofs and honey coloured stone with corner and mullion detailing. The homes also benefit from low maintenance high performance features including painted aluminium windows with energy efficient sealed units and GRP electronically controlled garage doors.
Prices and availability:
• Ashvale Plot 1 – Sold
• Elmgrove Plot 2 – Sold (STC)
• Maplewood Plot 3 – £955,00
• Broadoaks Plot 4 – Sold
Click on a house type to discover more
• Oak cottage style doors with chrome lever door handles.
• All rooms include moulded skirtings and architraves in soft white paint finish.
• Smooth plaster finish to ceilings.
• Stylish fitted kitchens with granite worktops and 100mm upstand, including eye level cooker, induction hob, extractor hood, dishwasher, fridge and freezer.
• Utility rooms have space for washing machine and tumble dryer with post formed top and 100mm matching upstand.
• CTD floor tiles to kitchen and utility room.
• Stylish white Roca (or similar) vanity units and matching sanitaryware with chrome fittings.
• Coram shower screens with Aquilsa showers.
• All bathrooms and ensuites to have CTD ceramic tiles to walls and floors. Fully tiled to showers and half tiled on other walls with sanitaryware. Splash back to cloakrooms.
• Gas boiler heating system with underfloor heating to the ground floor
• Radiators fitted with individual thermostatic valves to first floor.
• Stone surround and hearth to living room with wood burner.
Electrical & Lighting
• Recessed lights in kitchen & bathrooms.
• External chrome downlights.
• Lighting and power to garage.
• Telephone and TV points to lounge, family room and
• Wall lights to lounge.
• An intruder alarm fitted with motion detectors.
• Each property will benefit from a ten-year warranty issued on completion.
• All homes are of natural stone construction with cast stone lintels and cills.
• Distinctive artificial Collyweston slate roofs.
• Gardenia colour aluminium purpose made windows.
• Cottage style front door with chrome ironmongery.
• Properties have GRP honey oak electrically remote operated timber effect garage doors.
Paths & driveways
• Block paved access road and driveways.
• Footpaths & patio areas to be natural stone paving.
• Front gardens are turfed or seeded.
• All gardens enclosed by post and rail or close boarded fencing.
• Each house has an outside tap.
Choice of kitchen and wall/floor tiles is dependent upon stage of construction. Please note Hereward Homes policy is one of continuous development and improvement and we reserve the right to change the specification of properties without notice. The information within this website is carefully prepared but its contents do not form part or constitute representation of any warranty or contract.
Dimensions are scaled from architect’s drawings and although they are as accurate as practicable they may vary depending upon internal finishes.
The information within this website, layouts and specifications are carefully prepared but its contents are for illustration purposes only and do not form part of any contract. Dimensions are scaled from architect’s drawings and although they are as accurate as practicable they may vary depending upon internal finishes. Transport information may be subject to change but is correct at date of publication. The choice of kitchen and wall/floor tiles is dependent upon stage of construction. Please note Hereward Homes’ policy is one of continuous development and improvement and we reserve the right to change the specification of properties without notice. The information within this brochure is carefully prepared but its contents do not form part or constitute representation of any warranty or contract. Dimensions are scaled from architect’s drawings and although they are as accurate as practicable they may vary depending upon internal finishes. Please note all floorplans are not shown to the same scale.