Field View, Middleton, Northamptonshire
Welcome to Field View, a new development built of three new stone build homes in the desirable village of Middleton, set in the rolling Northamptonshire countryside close to historic Rockingham Forest.
Hereward Homes has sensitively created a development which uses many of the materials commonly found on traditional agricultural buildings such as natural coursed limestone, slate tiles and carports featuring traditional oak beams and rustic cladding. The 3 new homes are just short walk from the village centre and are set back from Ashley Road in a private enclave adjacent to open countryside to some aspects. Each property has private front and rear gardens which are bordered by stone walling and timber fencing and features individual driveways offering ample parking. With patios to the rear and lawned gardens the new homes offer the perfect opportunity to enjoy a relaxed rural way of life without compromise
The development provides discerning homeowners with a choice of house design styles, all offering high quality 4 bedroom accommodation. Each is completed to a high specification with luxurious features throughout.
– Oak cottage style doors with chrome lever door handles.Wardrobes have oak cottage style doors with chrome knobs.
– All rooms include moulded skirtings and architraves in soft white paint finish.
– Smooth plaster finish to ceilings.
– Stylish fitted kitchens with granite worktops upstand, including cooker, extractor hood, dishwasher, fridge and freezer.
– Utility rooms where provided have space for washing machine and tumble dryer with post formed top and 100mm matching upstand.
CTD or Porcelanosa floor tiles to kitchen and utility room.
– Stylish white sanitaryware with chrome fittings.
– Roman Haven shower screens with Mira showers.
– All bathrooms and ensuites to have choice of CTD or Porcelanosa ceramic tiles to walls and floors. Fully tiled to showers and half tiled on other walls with sanitaryware. Splashback to cloakrooms.
– Programmable gas central heating system, underfloor heating to the ground floor and radiators fitted with individual thermostatic valves to first floors.
– Stone fire surround and hearth to living room with wood burner.
LIGHTING & ELECTRICAL
– LED recessed lights in kitchen & bathrooms.Wall lights to lounge.
– External black carriage lights.
– Lighting and power to garage.
– Telephone and TV points to lounge, family room and all bedrooms.
– An intruder alarm fitted with door contacts and motion detectors.
– Each property will benefit from a ten-year warranty issued on completion by the LABC.
– All homes are of natural coursed Stamford Stone Limestone construction.
– Cast stone cills and heads, slate roofs.
– Clay pantiles are installed to all garages.
– Purpose made flush casement windows in gardenia finish.
– Cottage style gardenia coloured front doors with chrome ironmongery
PATHS & DRIVEWAYS
– Block paved access road and driveways.
– Footpaths & patio areas to be natural stone paving.
– Front gardens are turfed or seeded.
– All gardens enclosed by existing walls or close boarded fencing.
– Each house has an outside tap.
Choice of kitchen and wall/floor tiles is dependent upon stage of construction. Please note Hereward Homes policy is one of continuous development and improvement and reserve the right to change the specification of properties without notice. The information within this brochure is carefully prepared but its contents do not form part or constitute representation of any warranty or contract. Dimensions are scaled from architect’s drawings and although they are as accurate as practicable they may vary depending upon internal finishes.
The information within this website, layouts and specifications are carefully prepared but its contents are for illustration purposes only and do not form part of any contract. Dimensions are scaled from architect’s drawings and although they are as accurate as practicable they may vary depending upon internal finishes. Transport information may be subject to change but is correct at date of publication. The choice of kitchen and wall/floor tiles is dependent upon stage of construction. Please note Hereward Homes’ policy is one of continuous development and improvement and we reserve the right to change the specification of properties without notice. The information within this brochure is carefully prepared but its contents do not form part or constitute representation of any warranty or contract. Dimensions are scaled from architect’s drawings and although they are as accurate as practicable they may vary depending upon internal finishes. Please note all floorplans are not shown to the same scale.