Jubilee House, Wothorpe, Cambridgshire
Jubilee House is an exclusive contemporary designed home in the peaceful hamlet of Wothorpe in an unspoilt corner of Cambridgeshire. Surrounded by rolling hills, this picturesque settlement lies just a stone’s throw from the beautiful Georgian town of Stamford, famed for its rich architectural heritage and thriving cultural scene.
The area has been carefully selected by Hereward Homes for its unique character, and offers that much sought-after combination of relaxed rural living and proximity to excellent entertainment, shopping and leisure pursuits.
– Walls in Clipsham stone with ashlar quoins and monocouche ivory render and Marley Edgemere smooth grey roofing.
– Thermal break high efficiency aluminium purpose made windows, screens and sliding folding doors, Antique grey colour.
– Cream painted high security part glazed front door with chrome ironmongery.
– Electrically remote operated garage doors cream colour.
PATHS & DRIVEWAYS
– Block paved driveway.
– Footpaths & patio areas to be natural stone paving.
– Rear garden is turfed or seeded.
– Garden enclosed by close boarded fencing or hedging.
– An underground rainwater storage tank with pump for garden usage will be installed and also a separate outside tap.
– J B Kind Montana Eiger oak doors with modern chrome lever door handles. Wardrobe doors to match.
– All rooms include soft white painted skirtings and architraves to match wall colour.
– Ceilings white painted smooth plaster finish.
– Quality fitted kitchens with granite worktops and upstands including cooker, extractor hood, dishwasher, microwave, fridge and freezer.
– Utilities have space for washing machine and tumble dryer.
– Porcelanosa or CDT floor tiles to kitchen and floor and wall tiles to utility.
– Stylish white sanitary ware with modern chrome fittings. Daryl Iana
shower screens with Mira showers. All bathrooms and en suites to have choice of ceramic floor and wall tiles. Fully tiled to showers and half tiled on other walls with sanitary ware.
– Programmable oil central heating system, under floor heating to ground floor and radiators fitted with individual thermostatic valves to basement and mezzanine.
– Modern through wood burner to the dining/hall and similar modern wood burner to the drawing room.
ELECTRICAL & LIGHTING
– Recessed lights in kitchen, bathrooms and bedrooms.
– External chrome wall lights.
– Lighting and power to garage.
– Telephone points and TV points to drawing room, study, gym, kitchen and all bedrooms.
– Wall lighting to drawing room and dining hall.
– Pre-wired for audio ceiling speakers to drawing room, dining hall, kitchen and master bedroom.
– Photovoltaic panels to the roof.
– An intruder alarm fitted with door contacts and motion detectors.
– Jubilee House will benefit from a ten year warranty issued on completion by the NHBC.
Choice of kitchen and wall/floor tiles is dependant upon stage of construction. Please note Hereward Homes policy is one of continuous development and improvement and reserve the right to change the specification of properties without notice. The information within this brochure is carefully prepared but its contents do not form part or constitute representation of any warranty or contract. Dimensions are scaled from architect’s drawings and although they are as accurate as practicable they may vary depending upon internal finishes.
The information within this website, layouts and specifications are carefully prepared but its contents are for illustration purposes only and do not form part of any contract. Dimensions are scaled from architect’s drawings and although they are as accurate as practicable they may vary depending upon internal finishes. Transport information may be subject to change but is correct at date of publication. The choice of kitchen and wall/floor tiles is dependent upon stage of construction. Please note Hereward Homes’ policy is one of continuous development and improvement and we reserve the right to change the specification of properties without notice. The information within this brochure is carefully prepared but its contents do not form part or constitute representation of any warranty or contract. Dimensions are scaled from architect’s drawings and although they are as accurate as practicable they may vary depending upon internal finishes. Please note all floorplans are not shown to the same scale.