Homefield Green, Medbourne near Market Harborough
Located in a picturesque Leicestershire village, Medbourne is the location for Hereward Homes flagship development of 15 new homes. Home Close offers a wide choice of house styles which have been thoughtfully planned and configured to take advantage of this prime location which lies adjacent to open countryside yet is only a short walk from the historic village centre. The new homes will bring together all the benefits of village living with ease of access to all the amenities provided by the thriving towns of Market Harborough, Uppingham, Corby and the city of Leicester.
PRICES & AVAILABILTY
Plot 1 – £1,150,000.00 Plot 2 – £920,000.00 SOLD (STC) Plot 3 – £625,000.00
Plot 4 – £625,000.00 Plot 5 – £650,000.00 Plots 6,7,8 & 9 – Affordable – Price upon enquiry
Plot 10 – £620,000.00 Plot 11 – £660,000.00 Plot 12 – £1,150,000.00
Plot 13 – £800,000.00 Plot 14 – £1,100,000.00 Plot 15 – £1,250,000.00
To find out more and register your interest visit get in touch.
The address of the development is: Hallaton Rd, Medbourne, Market Harborough, LE16 8DR
Click on a house type to discover more
• Limestone, Ironstone, red brick or natural lime render construction finished with stone cills and heads.
• Natural Spanish or Bradstone Conservation slate roofs.
• Aluminum, timber or UPVC triple glazed windows and screens in Gardenia colour.
• Triple glazed aluminium/UPVC French doors and bi-fold doors finished in Gardenia colour.
• Cottage style composite cream coloured front door with chrome ironmongery, or cream door within glazed screen.
• Electrically operated Garador up & over glazed style in cream.
Paths & driveways
• Herringbone design Rustic Gold block driveways and Charcoal block to site roads.
• Footpaths & patio areas to be Rippon Buff natural stone paving.
Landscaping and gardens
• Front gardens are turfed.
• All gardens enclosed by post and rail or close boarded fencing.
• Each house has an outside tap.
• Garden walls in limestone or red brick.
• Oak cottage style doors with chrome lever door handles.
• All rooms include moulded skirtings and architraves in white satin paint finish.
• All walls white matt and ceilings white matt with smooth plaster finish to ceilings.
• Choice of cornice to lounge and coving to all other rooms
• Stylish fitted kitchens with granite worktops and 100mm upstand, including eye level cooker, induction hob, extractor hood, dishwasher, fridge and freezer.
• Utility rooms have space for washing machine and tumble dryer with post formed top and 100mm matching upstand.
• CTD floor tiles to kitchens and utility rooms.
• Stylish white Duravit or similar sanitaryware with chrome fittings.
• Aqualisa showers with chrome shower screens.
• All bathrooms and en suites to have choice of CTD ceramic tiles to walls and floors.
• Fully tiled to showers and half tiled to sanitary walls.
• Air Source heating system with underfloor heating to the ground floor and radiators fitted with individual thermostatic valves to first floor.
• Stone surround and hearth to living room with wood burner in selected plots.
• Chrome Towel rail to en suites and bathrooms.
Electrical & Lighting
• White recessed LED lights in kitchens & bathrooms.
• External chrome up and down lights to front & rear.
• Lighting and power to garage.
• Internet/CAT6 and TV points to sitting rooms, family room and bedrooms.
• Plaster wall lights to sitting rooms.
• Outside electric point and car charging point.
• An intruder alarm fitted with motion detectors.
• Each property will benefit from a ten-year warranty issued on completion.
The information within this website, layouts and specifications are carefully prepared but its contents are for illustration purposes only and do not form part of any contract. Dimensions are scaled from architect’s drawings and although they are as accurate as practicable they may vary depending upon internal finishes. Transport information may be subject to change but is correct at date of publication. The choice of kitchen and wall/floor tiles is dependent upon stage of construction. Please note Hereward Homes’ policy is one of continuous development and improvement and we reserve the right to change the specification of properties without notice. The information within this brochure is carefully prepared but its contents do not form part or constitute representation of any warranty or contract. Dimensions are scaled from architect’s drawings and although they are as accurate as practicable they may vary depending upon internal finishes. Please note all floorplans are not shown to the same scale.