The Pastures,Wothorpe, Cambridgeshire
The Pastures is an exclusive development of individual stone-built homes in the peaceful hamlet of Wothorpe in an unspoilt corner of Cambridgeshire. Surrounded by rolling hills, this picturesque settlement lies just a stone’s throw from the beautiful Georgian town of Stamford, famed for its rich architectural heritage and thriving cultural scene.
The area has been carefully selected by Hereward Homes for its unique character, and offers that much sought-after combination of relaxed rural living and proximity to excellent entertainment, shopping and leisure pursuits.
Hereward Homes specifies the highest quality of materials to ensure all properties are energy efficient and require the minimum level of maintenance. Each property benefits from a comprehensive NHBC guarantee for total peace of mind.
– All homes are of a stone construction with distinctive natural slate roofs
– Purpose made joinery windows with gardenia paint finish
– Oak cottage style doors with chrome ironmongery
– All properties have electrically remote operated timber garage doors
PATHS & DRIVEWAYS
– Block paved driveway
– Footpaths & patio areas to be natural stone paving
LANDSCAPING & EXTERNALS
– Rear gardens are turfed
– All gardens enclosed by stone walls or close boarded fencing with
– Each house has an outside tap and underground
rainwater storage tank with pump for garden usage.
– Stylish black metal gate with electric remote opening and 3 answer phones within house
– Two panel oak feature doors with stylish chrome lever door handles.
– Wardrobes matching painted doors with chrome knobs
– All rooms include moulded skirtings and architraves.
– Smooth plaster finish to ceilings with coving. Oak flooring to family room.
– Quality fitted kitchens with granite work tops and granite upstands, including Range cooker,
extractor hood, dishwasher, coffee machine, microwave, fridge and freezer. Utility rooms
have space for washing machine and tumble dryer.
– Natural Limestone flooring to kitchen, utility and hallway.
– Stylish white bathrooms with fitted Utopia & Kohler vanity units. Walk in showers to en-suites 1 & 2 with chrome traditional fittings.
– Daryl Aroco shower screen with Grohe shower to en-suite 3 and bathroom.
– Freestanding baths to bathroom and en-suite 1.
– All en-suites and bathroom fully tiled to walls and floor. Splash back to cloakrooms.
– Programmable oil central heating system, under floor heating to the
ground floor and radiators fitted with individual thermostatic valves to
– Stone fire surround and hearth to living room with wood burner.
ELECTRICAL & LIGHTING
– Low voltage and energy efficient recessed lights in kitchen, breakfast room, family room, kitchen, utility, bathroom and en-suites.
– Sound system speakers to drawing room, dining room, kitchen, family room, en-suite 1 and patio, (outside family room). Amplifier in Hall cupboard
– External black carriage lights.
– Lighting and power to garage.
– Telephone points and TV points to lounge, study, family room, kitchen and all bedrooms.
– 5 amp lighting circuit to lounge.
– Pre-wired for System Line audio system to drawing room, dining room, kitchen and master bedroom.
– Option for pre-wired cat5 computer network.
– An intruder alarm fitted with door contacts and motion detectors.
– Each property will benefit from a ten year warranty issued on completion by the NHBC.
Choice of kitchen and wall/floor tiles is dependent upon stage of construction. Please note Hereward Homes policy is one of continuous development and improvement and reserve the right to change the specification of properties without notice. The information within this brochure is carefully prepared but its contents do not form part or constitute representation of any warranty or contract. Dimensions are scaled from architect’s drawings and although they are as accurate as practicable they may vary depending upon internal finishes.
The information within this website, layouts and specifications are carefully prepared but its contents are for illustration purposes only and do not form part of any contract. Dimensions are scaled from architect’s drawings and although they are as accurate as practicable they may vary depending upon internal finishes. Transport information may be subject to change but is correct at date of publication. The choice of kitchen and wall/floor tiles is dependent upon stage of construction. Please note Hereward Homes’ policy is one of continuous development and improvement and we reserve the right to change the specification of properties without notice. The information within this brochure is carefully prepared but its contents do not form part or constitute representation of any warranty or contract. Dimensions are scaled from architect’s drawings and although they are as accurate as practicable they may vary depending upon internal finishes. Please note all floorplans are not shown to the same scale.