Vine Farm, Morcott Nr Uppingham - Specification
• Oak cottage style doors with chrome lever door handles.
• All rooms include moulded skirtings and architraves in soft white paint finish.
• Smooth plaster finish to ceilings.
• Stylish fitted kitchens with granite worktops and 100mm upstand, including eye level cooker, induction hob, extractor hood, dishwasher, fridge and freezer.
• Utility rooms have space for washing machine and tumble dryer with post formed top and 100mm matching upstand.
• CTD floor tiles to kitchen and utility room.
• Stylish white Roca vanity units and matching sanitaryware with chrome fittings.
• Coram shower screens with Mira showers.
• All bathrooms and ensuites to have CTD ceramic tiles to walls and floors. Fully tiled to showers and half tiled on other walls with sanitaryware. Splash back to cloakrooms.
• Gas boiler heating system with underfloor heating to the ground floor and radiators fitted with individual thermostatic valves to first floors.
• Stone surround and hearth to living room with wood burner (excluding Plot 5).
Electrical & Lighting
• Recessed lights in kitchen & bathrooms.
• External black carriage lights.
• Lighting and power to garage.
• Telephone and TV points to lounge, family room and all bedrooms.
• Wall lights to lounge.
• An intruder alarm fitted with motion detectors.
• Each property will benefit from a ten-year warranty issued on completion.
• All homes are of natural stone construction with oak lintels and stone cills. All feature natural slate roofs.
• Pre-finished timber windows and screens in Gardenia colour.
• Cottage style front door with chrome ironmongery or glazed doors in full height screens.
• Properties have GRP honey oak electrically remote operated timber effect garage doors.
Paths & driveways
• Block paved access road and driveways.
• Footpaths & patio areas to be natural stone paving.
• Front gardens are turfed or seeded.
• All gardens enclosed by post and rail or close boarded fencing.
• Each house has an outside tap.
Choice of kitchen and wall/floor tiles is dependant upon stage of construction. Please note Hereward Homes policy is one of continuous development and improvement and we reserve the right to change the specification of properties without notice. The information within this website is carefully prepared but its contents do not form part or constitute representation of any warranty or contract.
Dimensions are scaled from architect’s drawings and although they are as accurate as practicable they may vary depending upon internal finishes.