Wood Side, Whissendine, Rutland - Specification
Inside and out, our architects have specified a high level of finish to provide levels of
luxury rarely found in a new home.
Stylish oak internal doors with chrome lever door handles. Wardrobes have oak cottage style doors with chrome knobs.
• All rooms include moulded skirtings and architraves in soft white paint finish.
• Smooth plaster finish to ceilings with matt white finish.
• Stylish fitted kitchens with granite worktops upstand, including cooker, extractor hood, dishwasher, fridge and freezer.
• Utility rooms where provided have space for washing machine and tumble dryer with post formed top and 100mm matching upstand.
• CTD or Porcelanosa floor tiles to kitchen and utility room.
• Stylish white sanitaryware with chrome fittings.
• Lake shower screens with Mira showers.
• All bathrooms and ensuites to have choice of CTD or Porcelanosa ceramic tiles to walls and floors.
• Fully tiled to showers and half tiled on other walls with sanitaryware.
• Splashback to cloakrooms.
• Programmable gas central heating system, underfloor heating to the ground floor and radiators fitted with individual thermostatic valves to first floors.
• Stone fire surround and hearth to living room with wood burner.
LIGHTING & ELECTRICAL
• LED recessed lights in kitchen & bathrooms.
• External black carriage lights.
• Lighting and power to garage.
• Telephone and TV points to lounge, family room and all bedrooms.
• Wall lights to lounge.
• An intruder alarm fitted with door contacts and motion detectors.
• Each property will benefit from a ten year warranty issued on completion by the LABC.
• All homes feature natural coursed Stamford Stone Limestone construction.
• Cast stone cills and heads with slate roofs.
• Purpose made aluminium sash and casement windows in
• Cottage style gardenia coloured front doors with chrome ironmongery
PATHS & DRIVEWAYS
• Block paved access road and driveways.
• Footpaths & patio areas to be natural stone paving
• Rear gardens are turfed or seeded.
• All gardens enclosed by fencing or hedging.
• Each house has an outside tap.
Choice of kitchen and wall/floor tiles is dependant upon stage of construction. Please note: Hereward Homes policy is one of continuous development and improvement and reserve the right to change the specification of properties without notice. The information within this brochure is carefully prepared but its contents do not form part or constitute representation of any warranty or contract. Dimensions are scaled from architect’s drawings and although they are as accurate as practicable they may vary depending upon internal finishes.