Wothorpe Heights, Cambridgeshire
Wothorpe Heights is a flagship contemporary development comprising two stunning five bedroom homes. Each home is thoughtfully and sensitively crafted for the ultimate in 21st century living with stunning exterior elevations. These bring together crisp white and grey walls, feature panelling and aluminium doors and windows with an attractive antique grey RAL powder coating. The open plan living area on the ground floor is the perfect light filled area to relax, eat and entertain. And a quiet retreat is never very far away, with separate studies and cosy sitting rooms with modern-style wood burners and bi-folding doors opening out to the rear gardens. Upstairs the spacious landings lead off to five bedrooms – all of which have en-suites with their own showers or bath and walk in dressing rooms (to most bedrooms).
The attention to detail extends beyond the interior spaces with landscaping, lawns, spacious driveways and private gardens with extensive patio areas. All the stops have been pulled out to create two unique houses that offer a level of luxury and design features that are rarely found in a new home. Rooms are designed to benefit from high levels of natural light with interiors that provide plenty of living space – 4196 sq ft. for Berkeley House and 4616 sq ft. for Cornell House.
Hereward Homes specifies the highest quality of materials to ensure all properties are energy efficient and require the minimum level of maintenance. Each property benefits from a comprehensive 10 year Warranty for total peace of mind.
– Contemporary style homes finished in through colour Parex render natural white and ash grey. Enhanced with elegant oak inset Trespa Meteon panels with matching fixings. Dover White Edenhall bricks to DPC. Upgraded with precast concrete first floor construction for sound proofing. Guaranteed single ply high performance roofing membrane in slate grey finish. Modern aluminium downpipes.
– Aluminium high performance windows in metallic grey finish.
– Modern style front door with chrome ironmongery.
– Properties have double skinned insulated steel electrically remote operated Carteck garage doors prefinished in white.
Paths & Driveways
– Block paved driveways.
– Footpaths & patio areas to be natural light grey stone paving.
– Gardens are turfed or seeded with areas for planting beds provided.
– All gardens enclosed by existing hedge or close boarded fencing.
– Each house has an outside tap.
– Modern oak style doors with chrome lever door handles.
– Oak stair with glass balustrading and oak handrails.
– All rooms include moulded skirtings and architraves in Soft White paint finish.
– Smooth plaster finish to ceilings with white finish.
– Contemporary fitted kitchens with granite worktops and 100mm upstand,
including range of quality appliances.
– CDT or Porcelanosa floor tiles to kitchen and utility.
– Stylish white Duravit sanitaryware and vanity units with chrome fittings.
– Urban shower screens with Aqualisa showers.
– All bathrooms and en-suites to have choice of CTD or Porcelanosa ceramic
tiles to walls and floors.
– Fully tiled to showers and half tiled on other walls with sanitaryware.
Splashback to cloakrooms.
– Programmable underfloor heating to the ground floor and radiators fitted with individual thermostatic valves to first floors – upgraded with Air Source Heat Pumps for heating and hot water.
– Modern Stovax Riva Studio 2 hole in wall wood burning stove to sitting room with slate hearth.
Electrical and lighting
– Recessed lights in kitchen and bathrooms
– Contemporary style stainless steel external lights.
– Lighting and power to garage.
– Telephone and TV points to sitting room, family room and all bedrooms.
– Each property will benefit from a ten-year LABC warranty issued on completion.
Choice of kitchen and wall/floor tiles is dependent upon stage of construction. Please note Hereward Homes policy is one of continuous development and improvement and reserve the right to change the specification of properties without notice. The information within this website is carefully prepared but its contents do not form part or constitute representation of any warranty or contract. Dimensions are scaled from architect’s drawings and although they are as accurate as practicable they may vary depending upon internal finishes.
The information within this website, layouts and specifications are carefully prepared but its contents are for illustration purposes only and do not form part of any contract. Dimensions are scaled from architect’s drawings and although they are as accurate as practicable they may vary depending upon internal finishes. Transport information may be subject to change but is correct at date of publication. The choice of kitchen and wall/floor tiles is dependent upon stage of construction. Please note Hereward Homes’ policy is one of continuous development and improvement and we reserve the right to change the specification of properties without notice. The information within this brochure is carefully prepared but its contents do not form part or constitute representation of any warranty or contract. Dimensions are scaled from architect’s drawings and although they are as accurate as practicable they may vary depending upon internal finishes. Please note all floorplans are not shown to the same scale.