Bank’s Farmyard, Barholm, Lincolnshire – Phase 1
Welcome to Phase 1 of Bank’s Farmyard, a collection of four barn conversions into luxury homes, by award-winning developer Hereward Homes.
Situated picturesque Lincolnshire village of Barholm, we are breathing new life into a former farmyard and surrounding derelict agricultural buildings. The result is a collection of unique home designs which give the appearance of traditional period buildings from the outside, whilst offering all the creature comforts required by today’s discerning home owners inside. The development is located in, Barholm, Nr Stamford, PE9 4RQ.
Click on a house type to discover more
PLOT 1 THE OLD STABLES
PLOT 2 BARN END
PLOT 3 THE GRANARY
PLOT 4 THE THRESHING BARN
Inside and out, our architects have specified a high level of finish to provide levels of luxury rarely found in a new home.
• Oak cottage style doors with chrome lever door handles.
• Wardrobes have oak cottage style doors with chrome knobs.
• All rooms include moulded skirtings and architraves in soft white paint finish.
• Smooth plaster finish to ceilings with matt white finish.
KITCHENS & UTILITY
• Stylish fitted kitchens with granite worktops upstand, including cooker, extractor hood, dishwasher, fridge and freezer.
• Utility rooms where provided have space for washing machine and tumble dryer with post formed top and 100mm matching upstand.
• Floor tiles to kitchen and utility room.
• Stylish white Roca sanitaryware with chrome fittings.
• Mira showers with Coastline shower screens.
• All bathrooms and ensuites to have choice of ceramic tiles to walls and floors. Fully tiled to showers and half tiled on other walls with sanitaryware.
• Splashback to cloakrooms.
• Programmable air source heat pump (ASHP) powered heating system, underfloor heating to the ground floor and radiators fitted with individual thermostatic valves to first floors.
• Stone fire surround and hearth to living room with wood burner (brick fire surround to Plot 3).
LIGHTING & ELECTRICAL
• LED recessed lights in kitchen & bathrooms.
• External black carriage lights.
• Lighting and power to garage.
• Telephone and TV points to lounge, family room, kitchen and all bedrooms.
• Wall lights to lounge.
• An intruder alarm fitted with door contacts and motion detectors.
• Each property will benefit from a ten year warranty issued on completion.
• All homes are of natural stone and coursed Stamford Stone Limestone construction (Plot 3 is part rendered in Parex Monorex).
• Blue slate or Collyweston tile roofs.
• Purpose made flush casement windows in gardenia finish.
• Plots 1-3 are Cottage style oak coloured front doors with chrome ironmongery. Plot 4 painted in Gardenia colour.
• Houses have either carports or garages as shown on plans.
• Garages have GRP honey oak electronically remote operated garage doors.
PATHS & DRIVEWAYS
• Block paved access road and driveways.
• Footpaths & patio areas to be natural stone paving
• Front gardens are turfed or seeded.
• All gardens enclosed by existing walls or close boarded fencing.
• Each house has an outside tap.
Choice of kitchen and wall/floor tiles is dependent upon stage of construction. Please note: Hereward Homes policy is one of continuous development and improvement and reserve the right to change the specification of properties without notice. The information within this brochure is carefully prepared but its contents do not form part or constitute representation of any warranty or contract. Dimensions are scaled from architect’s drawings and although they are as accurate as practicable they may vary depending upon internal finishes.
The information within this website, layouts and specifications are carefully prepared but its contents are for illustration purposes only and do not form part of any contract. Dimensions are scaled from architect’s drawings and although they are as accurate as practicable they may vary depending upon internal finishes. Transport information may be subject to change but is correct at date of publication. The choice of kitchen and wall/floor tiles is dependent upon stage of construction. Please note Hereward Homes’ policy is one of continuous development and improvement and we reserve the right to change the specification of properties without notice. The information within this brochure is carefully prepared but its contents do not form part or constitute representation of any warranty or contract. Dimensions are scaled from architect’s drawings and although they are as accurate as practicable they may vary depending upon internal finishes. Please note all floorplans are not shown to the same scale.