Neath Gardens, Nassington, Northamptonshire
Nassington is one of Northamptonshire’s most historic and picturesque villages nestling in an attractive rural location in the Nene Valley. Neath Gardens is a small development comprising two new stone-built houses, in a secluded position, accessed by a private driveway. Both homes benefit from views of open countryside to the rear aspect, which can be enjoyed from French doors opening onto private gardens with paved terraces. The development offers a unique opportunity for homeowners to enjoy a high standard of living in a popular village location, with easy access to major roads, including the A1, A605 (linking to the A14) and A47.
– All homes are of a stone construction with distinctive pantile roofs.
– Purpose made feature screens in oak stain finish and factory finish
oak stained flush casement windows.
– Plot 1 – glazed front door within feature screen.
– Plot 2 – cottage-style oak door with chrome ironmongery.
– All properties have electrically remote operated timber garage doors.
Paths & Driveways
– Drive in buff block paving.
– Footpaths and patio areas to be natural stone paving.
– Front and rear gardens are turfed or seeded.
– All gardens enclosed by existing walls and a combination of post and
rail, close-boarded, and picket fencing.
– Each house has an outside tap.
– J B Kind Yoxall oak cottage-style doors with chrome lever door handles.
– Wardrobes bead and butt painted doors with chrome knobs.
– All rooms include moulded skirtings and architraves in soft white paint finish.
– Smooth plaster finish to ceilings with coving.
– Quality fitted kitchens with granite worktops including Range cooker,
extractor hood, dishwasher, fridge and freezer.
– Utility rooms have space for washing machine and tumble dryer.
– Porcelanosa wall and floor tiles to kitchen and utility room.
– Stylish white sanitaryware with chrome traditional fittings.
– Daryl Aroco shower screens with Grohe showers.
– All bathrooms and ensuites to have choice of ceramic tiles to walls and
floors. Fully tiled to showers and half tiled on other walls.
– Splash back to cloakrooms.
– Programmable oil central heating system, underfloor heating to the
ground floor and radiators fitted with individual thermostatic valves to
first floors and second floors.
– Stone fire surround and hearth to living room with wood burner.
Electrical and lighting
– Low voltage recessed lights in kitchen and bathrooms.
– External black carriage lights.
– Lighting and power to garage.
– Telephone and TV points to lounge, family room, kitchen and all bedrooms.
– 5amp lighting circuit to drawing room
– Wall lights to drawing room.
– Option for pre-wired Cat5 computer network.
– An intruder alarm fitted with door contacts and motion detectors.
– Each property will benefit from a ten year warranty issued on completion
by the NHBC.
Choice of kitchen and wall/floor tiles is dependant upon stage of construction. Please note Hereward Homes policy is one of continuous development and improvement and reserve the right to change the specification of properties without notice. The information within this brochure is carefully prepared but its contents do not form part or constitute representation of any warranty or contract. Dimensions are scaled from architect’s drawings and although they are as accurate as practicable they may vary depending upon internal finishes.
The information within this website, layouts and specifications are carefully prepared but its contents are for illustration purposes only and do not form part of any contract. Dimensions are scaled from architect’s drawings and although they are as accurate as practicable they may vary depending upon internal finishes. Transport information may be subject to change but is correct at date of publication. The choice of kitchen and wall/floor tiles is dependent upon stage of construction. Please note Hereward Homes’ policy is one of continuous development and improvement and we reserve the right to change the specification of properties without notice. The information within this brochure is carefully prepared but its contents do not form part or constitute representation of any warranty or contract. Dimensions are scaled from architect’s drawings and although they are as accurate as practicable they may vary depending upon internal finishes. Please note all floorplans are not shown to the same scale.