Paddock View, Nassington, Northamptonshire
Paddock View is a prestigious development of only two stone-built detached 4 bedroom houses (The Brambles and The Hawthorns) located in Nassington, one of Northamptonshire’s most picturesque and sought-after villages. Situated in Woodnewton Road on the edge of the village, the development is perfectly positioned overlooking paddocks and open fields towards the Nene Valley to the front aspect.
The designs for both The Brambles and The Hawthorns have been thoughtfully crafted to reflect architectural features found on notable buildings within the village. Built of honey coloured local stone with feature quoins, stone mullion and gardenia colour windows and grey natural slate roofs, the homes also incorporate quality fittings and materials throughout, including underfloor heating to the ground floors and wood burners enclosed within stone fire surrounds and hearths. Stylish touches can be found at every turn, such as the stunning kitchens featuring granite worktops, range cookers and integrated appliances. Upstairs the main bathrooms and en suites are fitted with a choice of CTD or Porcelanosa ceramic tiles to walls and floors, Mira showers with Roman Haven screens and classic white sanitaryware with contemporary chrome taps and fittings.
• All houses are of natural coursed stone construction and slate roofs.
• Purpose made casement windows in gardenia finish.
• Cottage style oak front door with chrome ironmongery.
• Properties have grp gardenia colour electrically remote operated garage doors.
Paths & Driveways
• Block paved driveways.
• Footpaths & patio areas to be natural stone paving.
• Front gardens are turfed or seeded.
• All gardens enclosed by close boarded fencing, picket fencing and existing boundary walls.
• Each house has an outside tap.
• Oak cottage style doors with chrome lever door handles, including to wardrobes, but with chrome knobs.
• All rooms include moulded skirtings and architraves in soft white paint finish.
• Smooth plaster finish to ceilings.
• Stylish fitted kitchens with granite worktops and 100mm upstand, including Range cooker, extractor hood, dishwasher, fridge and freezer.
• Utility rooms have space for washing machine and tumble dryer with post formed top and 100mm matching upstand.
• CTD or Porcelanosa floor tiles to kitchen and utility room.
• Stylish white sanitaryware with chrome fittings. Roman Haven shower screens with Mira showers.
• All bathrooms and ensuites to have choice of CTD or Porcelanosa ceramic tiles to walls and floors. Fully tiled to showers and half tiled on other walls with sanitaryware. Splash back to cloakrooms.
• Programmable oil central heating system, underfloor heating to the ground floor and radiators fitted with individual thermostatic valves to first floors – Optional extra for Air Source Heat Pumps
• Feature stone fire surround and hearth to living room with wood burners.
Electrical and lighting
• Recessed lights in kitchen & bathrooms.
• External black carriage lights.
• Lighting and power to garage.
• Telephone and TV points to lounge, family room and all bedrooms.
• Wall lights to lounge.
• An intruder alarm fitted with door contacts and motion detectors.
• Each property will benefit from a ten-year warranty issued on completion by the NHBC.
Choice of kitchen and wall/floor tiles is dependant upon stage of construction. Please note Hereward Homes policy is one of continuous development and improvement and reserve the right to change the specification of properties without notice. The information within this brochure is carefully prepared but its contents do not form part or constitute representation of any warranty or contract. Dimensions are scaled from architect’s drawings and although they are as accurate as practicable they may vary depending upon internal finishes.
The information within this website, layouts and specifications are carefully prepared but its contents are for illustration purposes only and do not form part of any contract. Dimensions are scaled from architect’s drawings and although they are as accurate as practicable they may vary depending upon internal finishes. Transport information may be subject to change but is correct at date of publication. The choice of kitchen and wall/floor tiles is dependent upon stage of construction. Please note Hereward Homes’ policy is one of continuous development and improvement and we reserve the right to change the specification of properties without notice. The information within this brochure is carefully prepared but its contents do not form part or constitute representation of any warranty or contract. Dimensions are scaled from architect’s drawings and although they are as accurate as practicable they may vary depending upon internal finishes. Please note all floorplans are not shown to the same scale.