Scott’s Farm, Glinton, Cambridgeshire
Welcome to Scott’s Farm a new development built on the site of a derelict farmyard in the heart of the desirable village of Glinton, Cambridgeshire. Hereward Homes has sensitively created a development which uses many of the materials commonly found on traditional Lincolnshire agricultural buildings such as pantiles, limestone and Collyweston slates tiles. At the front aspect of the development, Ivy House reflects barns found in the area and features a distinctive double height glazed panel to the front aspect with oak lintels over.
Comprising only five detached homes, Scott’s Farm is situated in a private cul-de-sac just a short walk from the village centre and open countryside. The development provides discerning homeowners with a choice of individual house design styles offering four or five bedroom layouts. All are completed to a high specification with luxurious features throughout. The new homes are accessed from a private lane which leads to individual driveways offering ample parking and garages. Each home also enjoys a private gardens to the front and rear which are bordered by stone walling or close board fencing. With patios to the rear and lawned gardens the new homes offer the perfect opportunity to enjoy a relaxed rural way of life without compromise.
Click on a house type to discover more
– Oak cottage style doors with chrome lever door handles. Wardrobes oak cottage style doors with chrome knobs.
– All rooms include moulded skirtings and architraves in soft white paint finish.
Smooth plaster finish to ceilings.
– Stylish fitted kitchens with granite worktops upstand, including cooker, extractor hood, dishwasher, fridge and freezer.
– Utility rooms where provided have space for washing machine and tumble dryer with post formed top and 100mm matching upstand.
– CTD or Porcelanosa floor tiles to kitchen and utility room.
– Stylish white sanitaryware with chrome fittings. Roman Haven shower screens with Mira showers.
– All bathrooms and ensuites to have choice of CTD or Porcelanosa ceramic tiles to walls and floors.
– Fully tiled to showers and half tiled on other walls with sanitaryware. Splash back to cloakrooms.
– Programmable gas central heating system, underfloor heating to the ground floor and radiators fitted with individual thermostatic valves to first floors.
– Stone fire surround and hearth to living room with wood burner.
– LED recessed lights in kitchen & bathrooms.
– External black carriage lights.
– Lighting and power to garage.
– Telephone and TV points to lounge, family room and all bedrooms.
– Wall lights to lounge.
– An intruder alarm fitted with door contacts and motion detectors.
– Each property will benefit from a ten-year warranty issued on completion by the LABC.
– All homes are of natural coursed Stamford Stone Limestone construction.
– Some properties feature oak lintels and some cast stone cills and heads with stone style slate roofs.
– Clay pantiles are installed to all garages.
– Purpose made large feature screens and purpose made flush casement windows in gardenia finish.
– Either cottage style gardenia coloured front doors with chrome ironmongery or feature glazed front doors in glazed screens.
– Properties have grp gardenia colour electrically remote operated garage doors.
PATHS & DRIVEWAYS
– Block paved access road and driveways.
– Footpaths & patio areas to be natural stone paving.
– Front gardens are turfed or seeded
– All gardens enclosed by existing walls or close boarded fencing.
– Each house has an outside tap.
Choice of kitchen and wall/floor tiles is dependent upon stage of construction. Please note Hereward Homes policy is one of continuous development and improvement and reserve the right to change the specification of properties without notice. The information within this brochure is carefully prepared but its contents do not form part or constitute representation of any warranty or contract. Dimensions are scaled from architect’s drawings and although they are as accurate as practicable they may vary depending upon internal finishes.
The information within this website, layouts and specifications are carefully prepared but its contents are for illustration purposes only and do not form part of any contract. Dimensions are scaled from architect’s drawings and although they are as accurate as practicable they may vary depending upon internal finishes. Transport information may be subject to change but is correct at date of publication. The choice of kitchen and wall/floor tiles is dependent upon stage of construction. Please note Hereward Homes’ policy is one of continuous development and improvement and we reserve the right to change the specification of properties without notice. The information within this brochure is carefully prepared but its contents do not form part or constitute representation of any warranty or contract. Dimensions are scaled from architect’s drawings and although they are as accurate as practicable they may vary depending upon internal finishes. Please note all floorplans are not shown to the same scale.