Hereward Homes has selected the beautiful county of Rutland to create Village Farm, a new development of only four spacious barn-style homes set around a discreet cul-de-sac. Nestling in a gently undulating landscape, Bisbrooke is a
quiet rural location which is perfectly located to provide easy road access to the thriving market towns of Oakham, Uppingham and Corby and the dynamic cities of Leicester and Peterborough.The four new homes feature barn-style designs which reflect the site’s historic farmyard origin.
Offering a choice of kitchens and tiles, each four and five bedroom home at Village Farm offers a nod to the past whilst being built for the future. The houses reflect Rutland’s distinctive vernacular on the outside, but inside they are light-filled living spaces that benefit from a high specification of finish, including luxury kitchens, stylish bathrooms and relaxing bedrooms, many with their own en suites and dressing rooms. Homeowners will benefit from a host of high tech features including air source heat pumps, induction hobs, car charging points and electronic remote controlled garage doors.
Plot A – £1,575,000
Plot B – £1,300,000
Plot C – £1,320,000
Plot D – £1,490,000
Click on a house type to discover more
The Courtyard (Plot A)
Cherry Barn (Plot B)
The Old Dairy (Plot C)
The Granary (Plot D)
• Ironstone construction with oak lintels, Douglas Fir boarding, natural sandstone cills and quoins.
• Natural Spanish slate roofs.
• Aluminum triple glazed windows and screens in Gardenia colour.
• Cottage style composite oak coloured front door with chrome ironmongery, except Plot D which features a aluminium double glazed door within main screen.
• Electrically operated Garador M-Rib Insulated Sectional Door in Winchester Oak Timber Effect.
• Douglas Fir board cladding.
Paths & driveways
• Herringbone design Rustic Gold block paved access road and driveways.
• Footpaths & patio areas to be Rippon Buff natural stone paving.
Landscaping and gardens
• Front gardens are turfed.
• All gardens enclosed by post and rail or close boarded fencing.
• Each house has an outside tap.
• Garden walls in red brick.
• Oak cottage style doors with chrome lever door handles.
• Triple glazed aluminium French and bi-fold doors finished in Gardenia colour.
• All rooms include moulded skirtings and architraves in white satin paint finish.
• All walls white matt and ceilings white matt.
• Choice of cornice to lounge and coving to all other rooms
• Smooth plaster finish to ceilings.
• Stylish fitted kitchens with granite worktops and 100mm upstand, including eye level cooker, induction hob, extractor hood, dishwasher, fridge and freezer.
• Utility rooms have space for washing machine and tumble dryer with post formed top and 100mm matching upstand.
• CTD floor tiles to kitchens and utility rooms.
• Stylish white Duravit (or equivalent spec) sanitaryware with chrome fittings.
• Aqualisa showers with chrome shower screens.
• All bathrooms and en suites to have choice of CTD ceramic tiles to walls and floors.
• Fully tiled to showers and half tiled elswhere.
• Air Source heating system with underfloor heating to the ground floor and radiators fitted with individual
thermostatic valves to first floor.
• Stone surround and hearth to living room with wood burner.
• Chrome Towel rail to ensuites and bathrooms.
Electrical & Lighting
• White recessed LED lights in kitchens & bathrooms.
• External chrome up and down lights to front & rear.
• Lighting and power to garage.
• Internet/Cat6 and TV points to sitting rooms, family room and bedrooms.
• Plaster Wall lights to sitting rooms.
• Outside electric point and car charging point.
• An intruder alarm fitted with motion detectors.
• Each property will benefit from a ten-year warranty issued on completion.
The information within this website, layouts and specifications are carefully prepared but its contents are for illustration purposes only and do not form part of any contract. Dimensions are scaled from architect’s drawings and although they are as accurate as practicable they may vary depending upon internal finishes. Transport information may be subject to change but is correct at date of publication. The choice of kitchen and wall/floor tiles is dependent upon stage of construction. Please note Hereward Homes’ policy is one of continuous development and improvement and we reserve the right to change the specification of properties without notice. The information within this brochure is carefully prepared but its contents do not form part or constitute representation of any warranty or contract. Dimensions are scaled from architect’s drawings and although they are as accurate as practicable they may vary depending upon internal finishes. Please note all floorplans are not shown to the same scale.